From Hank Fox
to Dr. Myers
- What animal cartoon character would you most like to be real?
- If every species had a “were” form (like werewolves), what type of critter would you least mind being bitten by?
- If your dog or cat (living or long-gone) were to suddenly gain human intelligence, what would you most like to say to him or her? Give the animal’s name and breed.
- If it were scientifically proven that animals had feelings and a sense of self just like humans, what animal-derived food would you STILL be reluctant to give up?
- If you died while camping alone in the wilderness, would you rather your body be recovered and buried in a cemetery, or remain undiscovered and be eaten by wild animals?
This is tough.
- Dr. Zoidberg
- Never had either. I'd probably ask my rabbit what coprophagy's like.
- Anything that isn't boiled alive or (like oysters) eaten while nearly alive.