Thursday, April 14, 2005

Superior Scalia answers

Life, Law, Libido offers some better answers to the question "Do you sodomize your wife?:
  1. "No, but I sodomize yours."
  2. "Yes, and I recite the Pledge of Allegiance while doing so."
  3. "Yes, but only when she lets me dress up like a duck hunter."
  4. "No, but Wonkette and I have had some wild nights."
  5. "No -- I only engage in strict seduction."
  6. "Yes, but I don't allow electronic recordings of it."
  7. "Yup. I'm also a prostitute, a recreational heroin user, and a baker."
  8. "No way! What do you think I am, some sort of bearded, sandal-wearing weirdo?"
  9. "Hell yeah! And we invite others to join in, because orgies eliminate social tension."
  10. "Sometimes. I decide on a case-by-case basis."
For obvious reasons, I like item 7.