Gregg at Death's Door offers some advice
- Remain as anonymous as you want.
- Or not
- Talking about the job can sink your fuckin battleship.
- If you talk about people you know, be prepared for some serious social interaction.
- Don’t be all thin-skinned and shit.
- Don’t be such a fuckin snob simply because you write on the stinkin Internet.
- Don’t be such a little bitch about shit either.
- It’s your blog, write about what you like, not about what you think “they” might like.
- This is supposed to be fun.
- Next to rolling buck assed nekked in freshly cut grass or having mad whack fatboy sex in the rain, blogging is one of the greatest things to come down the pike in years.
I don't really have anything to add.