Is our children gay?
1. A strong feeling that they are “different” from other boys.Remember, your 5-11 year-old may be gay if he gets bullied or if he likes girls. Beware signs of effeminate thought.
2. A tendency to cry easily, be less athletic, and dislike the roughhousing that other boys enjoy.
4. A strong preference to spend time in the company of girls and participate in their games and other pastimes.
5. A susceptibility to be bullied by other boys, who may tease them unmercifully and call them “queer,” “fag” and “gay.”
6. A tendency to walk, talk, dress and even “think” effeminately.
Trust the bullies' gaydar. If they think someone's gay, he must be.
How I love the wingnuts.
Fafblog offers some other helpful advice.