Thursday, October 27, 2005

Leading me on

Promises, promises.

Why it takes a week for a site dedicated to firing Dennis Moore to put up a list of reasons to do so, I don't understand.

Why it'll take a three or four part series for them to explain that polling is tricky and their original source mislead them, I don't understand.

But this is par for the course. Rather than doing anything substantive, FDM relies on innuendo and cheap shots. Sure, I lean to the left, and sure, I do call myself Josh Rosenau. Why my political affiliations matter in a fairly straightforward matter of polling, or why they feel obliged to attach a caveat to my name are fascinating questions, and I'll ponder them while I'm in lab.

I leave it to my readers to speculate about why they feel the need to leave a warning sticker before putting up something "intellectual."