Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy 3000 to Tony's KC

Greener grass and money. 3000th post for TKC:
For me, this page has offered the largest group of people to ever read my writing. Over the duration of this webpage my site has been seen by more than 100,000 unique visitors and I've also been mentioned by more than a few media outlets. All this for doing something that comes naturally, doing something that we all do . . . watching, reading and listening to the news and yelling back "That's bullshit" and then making some kind of sarcastic remark.
Exactly. People sometimes ask me how long I spend on the blog. Not that much, actually. I'd be reading news either way, and I'd be getting pissed and ranting about it either way (or I'd be happy and crow about it). I type fast, and once I've typed, it's out of my system.

Sitemeter says TfK will hit its 150,000th unique visitor sometime soon. All because I'm doing what I would do anyway.