Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bush: It's the government's fault

From the press conference:
"The taxpayers aren't interested in 11,000 trailers just sitting there. Do something with them," Bush said. "And so I share that sense of frustration when a big government is unable to, you know -- it sends wrong signals to taxpayers."
Yeah, remind me who was running that "big government"? Him and his staff. Of the staff, he said:

"I'm satisfied with the people I've surrounded myself with," Bush told a news conference. "We've been a remarkably stable administration and I think that's good for the country."
Good for the country unless you serve in the armed forces, live on the Gulf Coast, or anywhere near a port.

The solution won't come from within the administration, because the problems come from the top.