Monday, August 21, 2006


Thoughts from Kansas is moving! As of around now, the Scienceblogs version of Thoughts from Kansas is live, and all new posts will live there.

I'll be putting big reminders up here, and will do all I can to move you over there.

RSS junkies can either switch to the Sb RSS, or wait for me to switch the existing feedburner feeds to grab that. It's your call.

Blogger has been good to me for the last 2 years, and I'll miss the occasional inexplicable outages. Hopefully I won't have to miss any you regulars. The new site will be just as good, if not better. So change your links, update your homepage settings, and help warm up the new digs.

I'd especially appreciate long-time readers' suggestions about favorite posts that might help new readers learn what TfK is all about.